Porcelain system for all available zircon oxide frameworks
Vintage ZR is a fine structured, leucite reinforced micro porcelain for metal free restorations. The natural feldspar based structure guarantees a secure bond to all zircon oxide frameworks and a very high stability and strength of the aesthetic restorations.
Benefits Vintage ZR
High-fusing Opaque Liner (960 °C) secure the bond to the zircon oxide framework and are the shade basis of the restoration
Impressive aesthetics by natural translucency and opalescence
Excellent shade match to natural teeth and to the VITA* Classical Shade System
Extensive range of translucent incisal and effect powders
Low investment cost due to modular system components Vintage ZR
Constant CTE of about 9.3 x 10-6K-1, even after several firings
Facing of all crown and bridge constructions made of ZIRCONIA
Vintage ZR is a high fusing, feldspar based all-ceramic veneering porcelain system that offers extensive aesthetic possibilities for all popular zirconium dioxide crown and bridge fabrications. Its micro-fine and homogeneous particle structure enables efficiency in handling and an excellent color harmonization to natural teeth even with the application of extremely thin layers.
Features Vintage ZR
Ensures high bond strength with increased resistance against cracking and the physical properties remain unchanged even after repeated firing with a stable coefficient of thermal expansion.
· Assures minimized wear of opposing teeth.
· Easy application technique for efficiency of fabrication.
· Leucite reinforced ultrafine particle structure assures a compact architecture that resists cracking even after multiple firing.
· The opaque liner effectively masks the underlying discolored abutments or metal posts while minimizing the inherent reflectivity of the ZIRCONIA core.
· Life-like restorations can be easily attained with the extensive range of Translucent,
· Opalescent enamel and Effect shades through a simplified 2 layer build up technique.
· Cervical translucent compounds with a lower melting temperature and higher fluorescence assure aesthetic and biocompatible marginal areas.
· Available in sets and refills of 5gm / 15gm / 50gm