HANDLER - FLASK COMPRESS
# 103420 - Mfg # 61B
* For use in curing two Flasks simultaneously.
* The most popular denture COMPRESS is built to hold two conventional flasks.
* Sturdily built of bronze alloy, its rustproof cast body will provide years of service.
* Two stainless steel springs give equalized compensatory pressure during curing operation.
* A suitable allen wrench, wood capped holding handle and brass lifting handle are supplied with each COMPRESS.
Flasks not included
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs - ( 3.6 Kg )
Unit Dimensions: 4 1/8" long x 2 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" high ( 11 cm x 6 cm x 19 cm )